Join Our Team
The need for our services is growing, and we are seeking experienced US-trained and licensed mental health clinicians who are interested in joining our practice. Although our administrative offices are located in Minnesota, our work is decidedly international, with a focus on supporting expats living overseas.
Supporting and connecting clinicians
We are a cross between a brick and mortar practice and a telehealth technology company, and we work consciously each day on ways to create a sense of connection among our group and pass that standard of care and responsiveness on to the clients we serve.
Providing opportunities for growth
We are intent on creating a practice where clinicians feel supported and connected and have opportunities for professional growth. In addition to seeing clients, each clinician meets in a regular weekly consult group led by a senior clinician.
- PhD, PsyD, LCSW or LMFT with active state board licensure for independent clinical work
- Minimum of 5 years experience post-independent licensure providing psychotherapy for adults, couples, families, groups and children
- Experience living overseas strongly preferred
- Excellent writing skills
- High level of integrity, trust, accountability, and judgment
- Reliable internet connection
Please submit your application for this position via our Hiring Form. Questions regarding the position can be directed to Alyssa-Monet Young, Practice Coordinator, at email@example.com.